1. Where can I register for COVID-19 vaccination?
You can log into the Co-WIN portal using the link www.cowin.gov.in and click on the “Register/Sign In yourself” tab to register for COVID-19 vaccination.
2. Is there a mobile app that needs to be installed to register for vaccination?
There is no authorised mobile app for registering for vaccination in India. You need to log into the Co-WIN portal. You can also register for vaccination through the Aarogya Setu App.
3. Which age groups can register for vaccination on the Co-WIN portal?
At present, all citizens above 45 years of age can register for vaccination.
4. Is online registration mandatory for Covid 19 vaccination?
No. Vaccination Centres provide for a limited number of on-spot registration slots every day. However, it is recommended to register online and schedule vaccination in advance for a have hassle-free vaccination experience.
5. How many people can be registered in the Co-WIN portal through one mobile number?
Up to 4 people can be registered for vaccination using the same mobile number.
6. How can citizens with no access to smart phones or computers manage online registration?
Up to 4 people can be registered for vaccination using the same mobile number. Citizens can take help from friends or family for online registration. Facility for on-spot registration is also available.
7. Can I register for vaccination without Aadhaar card?
Yes, you can register on Co-WIN portal using any of the following ID proofs: a. Aadhaar card b. Driving License c. PAN card d. Passport e. Pension Passbook f. NPR Smart Card g. Voter ID (EPIC)8. Is there any registration charge to be paid?No. There is no registration charge.