1. Can I book an appointment for vaccination in the Co-WIN portal?
Yes, you can book appointment for vaccination through Co-WIN portal after logging-in to the Co-WIN Portal through your registered mobile number.
2. Can I download the appointment slip?
Yes, the appointment slip can be downloaded after the appointment has been scheduled.
3. How can I find the nearest vaccination centre?
You can search in Co-WIN portal (or Aarogya Setu) for the vaccination centre nearest to your location by either searching through PIN code or by choosing the State and the District.
4. What if I cannot go for vaccination on the date of appointment?
Can I reschedule my appointment?
The appointment can be rescheduled at any time. In case you do not go for vaccination on the date of appointment, you can reschedule the appointment by clicking on “Reschedule” tab.
5. Do I have an option for cancellation of appointment?
Yes, you cannot cancel an appointment already scheduled. You can also reschedule the appointment and choose another date or time slot of your convenience.
6. Where will I receive confirmation of date and time of vaccination?
Once an appointment is scheduled, you will receive the details of the vaccination centre, date and time slot chosen for appointment in an SMS sent to your registered mobile number. You can also download the appointment slip and print it or keep it on your smart phone.
7. Can I get vaccination without appointment?
Vaccination Centres provide for a limited number of on-spot registration slots every day. However, fixing an online appointment using Co-WIN portal is recommended to avoid waiting time and queue in the vaccination centre, as in each centre only limited slots are made available for on-spot registration.